Warranty Conditions of Einhell
Beyond the statutory warranty claim, Einhell grants to its end customer a manufacturer warranty of 24 months from the date indicated on the sales receipt covering all technical defects being within Einhell's responsibilty.
There is no warranty claim in the following cases
- improper use (explicit reference that the rules described in the operating instructions have been violated)
- wear caused by the customer (e.g. blunt saw blades, consumed carbon brush etc.)
- wear and secondary damages due to a lack of maintenance, repair, lubricants (e.g. overheating damages due to blocked cooling slots, bearing damages resulting from dirt, frost damages etc.)
- damages obviously resulting from excessive use / overload
- damages caused by improper / inappropriate supplies (e.g. wrong fuel)
- damages caused by obvious operating errors
- load-induced break of housing components or attachments due to abnormal strain
- load-induced warping / deformation of housing components or attachments due to abnormal strain
- damages resulting from operating supplies that are overfilled or leaking due to improper storage, in appropriate cleaning agents or other chemicals damaging components
- damages due to improper exposure to extreme temperatures (e.g. freeze fractures, thermal deformation of components, etc.)
- damages due to permanent exposure to ultraviolet irradiation
- devices without any recognizable defect
Do you need help?
For any question on your Einhell products or technical difficulties, please contact our service hotline.
+39 031 800 863
Monday till Friday
9 am to 12 noon
2 pm to 5 pm